Ewan George

After weeks and weeks of waiting on the 9th August 2017 Ewan George Hollings finally made his entrance into the big wide world....

 He was born at 8.59pm weighing 9lb 6oz and was as healthy and as perfect as we could ever have imagined. 

Since that minute forward he has continued to steal our hearts and has filled not only family but friends too with so much love, content and happiness. We have all been so consumed in our newborn bubble and I secretly hope it stays this way for many more weeks to come. 
It sounds so cliche to say but I can't honestly remember life without my beautiful little chunk...














Ewan-you have completely and utterly turned my world upside down and filled with me with an amount of motherly love I never knew was possible and right now our family feels so complete.






My labour story will shortly follow....
Much Love
Soph x

Comments

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *